The Counselling Collaborative has provided counselling services for many years and have now translated this expertise into a discrete and convenient online service. This is available as video or audio sessions via skype or instant messaging, accessed via desktop or mobile device. Our highly qualified and experienced counsellors are ready to assist you wherever and whenever you need us.
WHY ONLINE COUNSELLING?
If you need an opportunity to talk about difficult issues with a professionally trained person from the privacy of your own home or on the move, our online counselling service may be suitable for you.
Online counselling sessions can assist you in clarifying issues, gaining new perspectives and working towards change. Our trained online counsellors are here to help you to generate your own solutions to enhance, repair or strengthen your relationships and address any associated problems including marriage and family issues or mental health issues such as depression, anxiety and suicidal thoughts.
Options are available for both individual and couple counselling sessions.
HOW IT WORKS
- BOOK NOW to register and select your preferred counsellor and appointment time
- Select individual or couple counselling session
- Use your credit card to make your payment via our secure payment gateway
- You will receive confirmation of your booking via email or SMS with details of your session
- To commence, login into Skype for Skype communication or click on the link within your booking confirmation email for instant messaging communication (you will need access to the internet)
$175 AUD per hour daytime weekdays (7am- 5pm) prepaid and prebooked. $198 AUD per hour for weekends and/or evenings (after 5pm)